Set in the Yu-Gi-Oh! GX TV series universe, Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Tag Force 3 utilises characters from the third and fourth series of the show, with players charged with assembling the ultimate card deck by defeating their peers in thrilling duels. Over 3500 cards can be collected and used, and players can also partner with a dueling partner to embark on graduation tag duels against rival pairs.
Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Tag Force 3 is the most advanced Yu-Gi-Oh! title to hit PSP to date, and enjoys a simple yet effective dueling interface to make games faster and easier to manage. The game's 3500 cards are sampled from the most recent Trading Card Game packs, including 'The Duelist Genesis' set, and offer a wide range of traps, monsters and spells for the user to amass. Players can also use the hardware's online capabilities to download additional content, including entire decks or individual cards.
Every aspect of Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Tag Force 3 has been enhanced, with all-new AI routines adapting to the way the game flows, while the social aspect of the Trading Card Game is showcased as up to four players duel together via the PSP Ad-hoc LAN mode. A new Gallery feature is also introduced, and provides a visual record of defeated monsters and key events.
- Based on the top-rated Yu-Gi-Oh! GX series from Cartoon Network
- More cards than ever before, download new cards and deck recipes
- 4 Players can duel each other in Ad Hoc Mode
- Connect to GX Destiny of Heroes (PS2) to battle more characters and collect more cards
- Each game includes three exclusive trading cards
Comments on Yu-Gi-Oh GX Tag Force 3
- Region: EUR
- Media: UMD
- Size: 0.00 KB
- Publisher: Konami
- Genre: Miscellaneous: Card Battle
- Language(s): English - French - Spanish - German - Italian - Dutch - Portugese - Polish
- Release Group: pSyPSP
- Release Date: 2008-11-27
- Filename: psy-ygi3
- Dirname: Yu-Gi-Oh_GX_Tag_Force_3_EUR_PSP-pSyPSP