Monster Hunter Portable 3rd will free the Electric Wolf Jinogre and many more massive, and blood thirsty monsters on you. Venture to the riversides, the waterfalls and the humid caves to hunt, and collect ingredients for that ultimate set of armor and weapon.
The village, and guild are located in a rustic Japanese-mountain-village-styled location. There you can enjoy the services of the shop keepers, recruit hunting partners and soak in the hot springs.
Your assistant cats Airu gets upgraded armors and weapons as well, you can unlock some of them in this game, but there are many more in Poka Poka Airu Village. So if you are incredibly successful in cultivating your cat village, be sure to load the game's save file into MH 3 for the exclusive tools.
- Game play and manuals are in Japanese
- New ways to change the Guild Card
- Equipment sets can now be registered with gems and clothes
- Felyne Comrades can now join the hunter in quests with giant monsters
Comments on Monster Hunter Portable 3rd
- Region: JPN
- Media: UMD
- Size: 1.05 GB
- Publisher: Capcom
- Genre: Role-Playing: Action RPG
- Language(s): Japanese
- Release Group: iND
- Release Date: 2010-11-29
- Filename: ind-mhp3
- Dirname: Monster_Hunter_Portable_3rd_JPN_PSP-iND