Terrible creatures lurk in the dark, preying on those who wander into the hidden hour between one day and the next. As a member of a secret school club, you must wield your inner power-Persona-and protect humanity from impending doom. Will you live to see the light of day?
- Maximum Persona 3-The RPG that captured critics and fans alike achieves a new level of excellence. Built upon an enhanced version of the game, players will find numerous significant improvements, including the addition of Skill Cards, part-time jobs, a total of five difficulty settings (ranging from the newcomer-friendly "beginner" to the ultra-hardcore "maniac"), and most importantly, the ability to directly control your teammates in battle.
- Gain a whole new perspective-The choice of your protagonist's sex at the start of the game has a dramatic impact on the game's intricate social dynamics. Persona 3 veterans will get a kick out of playing through the story from a new female perspective, gaining new Social Links, special events, and unique romantic opportunities.
- Slick system enhancements-Improved playability permeates every aspect of the gameplay experience. One-button menu shortcuts, streamlined team equipment changes, incredibly short load times, and other tweaks and enhancements create an ideal pace for portable gaming.
Comments on Persona 3 Portable
- Region: JPN
- Media: UMD
- Size: 985.67 MB
- Publisher: Atlus
- Genre: Role-Playing: Console-style RPG
- Language(s): Japanese
- Release Group: Caravan
- Release Date: 2009-10-31
- Filename: cvn-p3p
- Dirname: Persona_3_Portable_JPN_PSP-Caravan