Terrible creatures lurk in the dark, preying on those who wander into the hidden hour between one day and the next. As a member of a secret school club, you must wield your inner power-Persona-and protect humanity from impending doom. Will you live to see the light of day?
- Maximum Persona 3-The RPG that captured critics and fans alike achieves a new level of excellence. Built upon an enhanced version of the game, players will find numerous significant improvements, including the addition of Skill Cards, part-time jobs, a total of five difficulty settings (ranging from the newcomer-friendly "beginner" to the ultra-hardcore "maniac"), and most importantly, the ability to directly control your teammates in battle.
- Gain a whole new perspective-The choice of your protagonist's sex at the start of the game has a dramatic impact on the game's intricate social dynamics. Persona 3 veterans will get a kick out of playing through the story from a new female perspective, gaining new Social Links, special events, and unique romantic opportunities.
- Slick system enhancements-Improved playability permeates every aspect of the gameplay experience. One-button menu shortcuts, streamlined team equipment changes, incredibly short load times, and other tweaks and enhancements create an ideal pace for portable gaming.
- Improved playability: one button menu shortcuts, streamlined team equipment changes, incredibly short load times, and other tweaks and enhancements create an ideal pace for portable gaming
- Classic, Persona RPG gameplay in which players construct wieldable physical manifestations of their thoughts through their social interactions, later taking these into team-based battles against Shadow enemies in Tartarus
- Contains almost all the content from the original PS2 Persona 3 game, and elements from Persona 3: FES
- Significant improvements over earlier games including Skill Cards, part-time jobs, and ability to directly control your teammates in battle
- The important new ability to play as a female character, giving the player a whole new perspective on the events of the game and providing a dramatic impact on the game's intricate social dynamics
Comments on Persona 3 Portable
- Region: JPN
- Media: UMD
- Size: 985.67 MB
- Publisher: Atlus
- Genre: Role-Playing: Console-style RPG
- Language(s): Japanese
- Release Group: Caravan
- Release Date: 2009-10-31
- Filename: cvn-p3p
- Dirname: Persona_3_Portable_JPN_PSP-Caravan