Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Tag Force 2 brings the Yu-Gi-Oh! Phenomenon back to the PSP with new features that are sure to please the fans – they were the ones that suggested them! The biggest new addition to this game, again based on the hugely popular GX TV Series is the ability to compete in four player Tag Duels.
It was the feature most requested by the YGO players and Tag Force 2 delivers their wishes in spades. Teams of two players can now play against another team of two thanks to the PSP’s Ad-Hoc Wi-Fi mode, while the Infrastructure Mode gives the user access to downloadable content such as new decks and specific cards.
In addition to this, Tag Force 2 has grown – with over 2500 cards within the game to discover, trade and use there’s enough to keep hardened gamers pleased. Plus, for the first time on a handheld YGO title, the cards can now be viewed at actual full size thanks to the improved widescreen capabilities of the PSP.
The story mode perfectly mimics the look of the cartoon and uses familiar locations and storylines to immerse users into the YGO environment once again. The rules of the Trading Card Game are reproduced to the letter ensuring players sharpen up their skills in the TCG at the same time.
- Over 2500 cards
- Stories and settings from the TV show
- 4-player duels now included!
- Downloadable content and items
- View cardss full size thanks to PSP widescreen
- Based on the top-rated Yu-Gi-Oh! GX series from Cartoon Network
- More cards than ever before, download new cards and deck recipes
- 4 Players can duel each other in Ad Hoc Mode
- Connect to GX Destiny of Heroes (PS2) to battle more characters and collect more cards
- Each game includes three exclusive trading cards
Comments on Yu-Gi-Oh GX Tag Force 2
- Region: USA
- Media: UMD
- Size: 1.30 GB
- Publisher: Konami
- Genre: Miscellaneous: Card Battle
- Language(s): English
- Release Group: EMiNENT
- Release Date: 2007-09-19
- Filename: et-ygogx2
- Dirname: Yu-Gi-Oh_GX_Tag_Force_2_USA_PSP-EMiNENT